great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps your hair and nails grow. Great for your skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

all your joins will feel better

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a 60- year-old with acne breakouts (still!) that scar my face, I was happy to read about Seabuckthorn's skin clearing properties. The Source Naturals softgels are considerably less espensive than what my local health food shop carries. I ordered two bottles to give it a try. I have gone through one and a half bottles now and looking to re-order. This means I have been taking one softgel a day for over three months. I have not had a pimple or breakout for over a month now. I hope old scars will eventually heal. Seabuckthorn works for my acne and this brand is legit.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Omega-7 has so many benefits to skin health. This company has a great fruit-oil at a very fair price. I would recommend trying this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Good For Brain.update Second Time Use Gave Made Me Drowsy

Trusted product at a lower price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for general health and eye care - good to find a trusted product at lower prices

Benefits of Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and can really notice the difference to my overall health. I never want to be without it again.

Omega 7 for weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm 76 and have been stuck at a weight for the past 10 years. I don't overeat, but I also don't crash diet. I started taking Omega 7 about six weeks ago, and have quite miraculously lost 10 lbs without even trying. In fact, I've been eating a bit more than I did before I started taking the Omega 7, even eating sweets and snacks occasionally. So far, the 10 lbs has stayed off, so I'm convinced it's the Omega-7. I'd like to lose another 10 lbs. and will augment this review in a couple of months if I've lost the weight.

helped a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this product helped my arthritis a lot. It also helped with my skin.